Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

365 challenge Day 98, It's an Anniversary...




My second challenge from the 365 Card site.  Whew! I do not know how the ladies do it!  I enjoyed doing these challenges, but I will probably not be able to keep up on a daily basis for a while.  I am going to try to do as many as I can, though.
This is a simple card.  I made a tag using a sentiment from Cloud Nine design.  The scallop punch on the end of the tag is from FiskarsThe brad in the center of the flower is from K & Company. The flowers are silk from a store called "Garden Ridge" in Virginia. I used metallic cord to hang the tag from the flower.  The white card base is DCWV pre-embossed paper.  The butterfly was made with card stock, vellum, 2 of Martha Stewart punches and Tulip glitter paint.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment