Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

365 cards Day 99, Super Sketchy Sunday and CC216


I am really proud of myself now. : )  I did my first combined challenge.  Day 99 using the 365 Card sketch, and the color challenge CC216 from SCS.  I was happy pretty happy with the way it turned out, too.   
I used 2 different cuddlebug templates for the red and green paper, which is DCWV.  I stamped the dotted circle which is Inkadinkadoo.  The heart is from Me and My Big Ideas: soft spoken, The dragon fly is Jolees, and I added the red rhinestones.  I also used the same Fiskers scallop punch on the bottom of the triangle.  
I really hope I can do the challenge tomorrow. I love the colors!  But for now, I need to get some shut eye.  Six o'clock comes sooo early, and it's going on 2!...TFL!
And thank you to all of the ladies who left me comments on my first challenge for 365 Cards.  I know it was those comments that inspired me to push myself to stay up and get some more cards done.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rae, great to see you have come back and completed another challenge with us.
    I love the way you have embossed the papers on this card, a very pretty card
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So obvious how much work you put into this and it certainly turned out beautiful!

    Thanks so much for joining me on this Dragonfly Journey!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch for this week, but girl I am thinking you need more shut-eye ; )
    Of course you are really cranking out some beautiful creations so maybe you should stay up more and keep craftin!

    ReplyDelete