Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

365 Cards Day 109 Color Scheme, and SC233



For this challenge on 365 Cards I went looking for a sketch challenge on SCS, and I found this one below that I liked.

This was a difficult challenge for me because I couldn't decide if my colors were correct, and I didn't want to go buy any new paper. If you got a look at my paper wall (Yes, you heard me right) you would not want me to go buy any new paper either. People who do not craft with paper have no idea how many different shades of every color exist, and how many of those shades don't seem to match when you are working on a project! OK, I am digressing...back to the challenge...


Here's the sketch.


The color palette...





Here's my card...


1. The dotted paper is double sided cardstock from We R Memory Keepers
2. The quote came from a paper pack scrap kit by Basic Grey
3. various buttons and jute cord

The longest amount of time was spent comparing the colors, and wouldn't you know the camera doesn't lie. The colors are off. I gotta get some better lighting in here... :) Oh well, I tried... : / I still have some catching up to do so I am off to work on my next challenge!

1 comment: