Followers

Friday, June 12, 2009

365 Cards Day 101, Day 103, Day 104, Day 105


365 Card Challenges

Day 105- Sing along Saturday : Rainbow connection

I made a rainbow of hearts. No stamping involved. The sentiment was computer generated. The white background as well as the hearts were put through a cuddlebug folder. I guess you can tell I love my cuddlebug folders. I just added three punched hearts to the envelope. I think the embossing usually adds greatly to the card. I added brads to the sentiment. Pretty easy.

The sentiment says " All the beautiful things you are... (inside) ...like the colors of a rainbow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 104 Imagine This: Grass

I needed this card for a co-worker who moved into a new home, so this challenge was perfect.
I used a cuddlebug background on DCWV cardstock, the houses were stickers, behind the houses I stamped stampin up- "lovely as a tree", the grass is a sizzix die cut. I think that was pretty much it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 103 Card Recipe:

4.25 X 5.5 card size
solid background
2 patterned papers
stamped sentiment
3 jewels


i tried to follow the recipe. The papers are DCVW. One was rectangles and the other was circles. They came from Nana's kids. I love that set! The jewels are 2 flowers and a butterfly I bought from Oriental Trading. The stamp set came from Inkadinkado clear stamps "Just saying".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 101 Fun with Food: Veggies. Very interesting... so let's see...




I am going backwards for only a moment.
The ingredients for this card are: DCWV cardstock, vegetable postcard, white grosgrain ribbon, buttons from "Dress It Up", and a Hero Arts stamp from word blocks set.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards. All of them are very lovely and perfect for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous...that's some serious catching up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy girl!! what a super rainbow of hearts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that heart rainbow! Great job catching up!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! Great challenge site, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did a great amount of cards, and i wanted to let you know I left something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete