Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

365 Cards: Day 107 So Girly and Day 108 Oh Boy!



I'm making progress on my challenges...AND it's
only 10pm!

365 Cards: Day 108 Oh Boy!...
Make a masculine card, but not for an adult.


1. Cardstock is from the paper company,
(except the green, .blue striped behind the boy and the vellum)
2. Dump truck is Mrs. Grossman's sticker
3. multi-color brads, deckle scissors
4. The little boy is a "Me & my big ideas" sticker on crimped paper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

365 Cards: Day 107 So Girly...
The word "girl" must be on the card, and the card must be girly.


1. All cardstock by The paper Company, blue, fusia, white and kraft
(except)I think the green star paper is DCWV, but it's old so I don't really remember
2. white grosgrain ribbon, gold star brads
3. Stamped "friend" set by Stampin up
4. My girlie girl is a bratz sticker from the dollar store
4. The "so girly!" - I cut off the colorbok "so girly" embellishment pack

2 comments:

  1. Super fun cards! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both cards. I love that you use your old stuff and "trash" to make your creations! Way to go! I am trying to Use It Up more myself, so you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete