Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009



This card design was CASED courtesy of Ann. If you want to check out her card.
Her site is listed below.  

Creative Antics is the site where the anniversary card is located:
 http://creativeantics.blogspot.com/
this is the  link to her site.  Her card is beautiful.

I don't think I really did her card justice, but I will try again.  I needed these cards for two co-workers  (one for a female, and one for a male) who I know for a fact do not value handmade cards or any type of cards.  So they will probably toss them in the trash after they have emptied the contents.  : )

Supplies: cuddlebug folders, stampin up- Happy Harmony, colorbox chalk ink blue iris, rubber stampede ink green, rhinestones, ribbon

I changed the colors, the ribbons, the numbers (I actually liked the chip board numbers better), the sentiment and the stones.





Thanks for looking~...


1 comment:

  1. They are both fabulous! I really love the yellow one--the ribbon is so fun, and the bling is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete