Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Miles does his Mother's Day thing!

Good morning!  I wanted to share my mother's day experience.   It was the first time Miles had to figure out what to do on his own.  I really think he did pretty good.  Of course I don't think I am that hard to please.  : )  But he bought me a "Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul" book, and Elliott Yamin's latest CD- which is pretty good.  I think it was pretty thoughtful, AND we were out together and I didn't see him select or pay for his purchases!  I guess you would say I'm pretty unobservant, huh?  
Anyway, he was going to cook my breakfast, but we went to a AM movie instead.  We went to see the latest StarTrek.  It was really great!  I loved it.  I won't tell you too much, but it took you back to the very beginning of James Tiberious Kirk's life (His father's name was George, his paternal grandfather was named Tiberious, and his maternal grandfather was named James- so that is where he got his name from).  It was just a really good story.  
We ended the day at the Copa.  All in all it was a pretty good day.  Now if we can just get through these last few weeks of school on the positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment