Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! to all you beautiful mother's out there!  I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing day.  I have lots of stuff to do, and I'm going to make the best of it all...  :)
This will be a short post.  Just wanted to share a few cards I made lately.  The brown and purple were made in a procrastinating rush. (does that make sense?)  Bethann, I know you will understand, you have been the Priest in my confessional.
Lot's of embossing here.  Used a spellbinders template to cut 3 rectangles in different colors, adhered them.  Then I embossed them together.  I like the way that comes out.  I adhered them to the card and then found coordinating silk flowers.  I put a flower shaped rhinestone in the center of the flowers and also put one on the inside, and called it a day.  I started out with a pre-made embossed square card.

This was an anniversary card for a friend's wife.  Another stressful creation.  : )

This is the inside of the card.  He is a police officer and she is a nurse.  That is what is behind the symbols on the inside.  

Wow, Miles made Mother's day calls all on his own!  Amazing...  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment