Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

Hello, good people!

I am making a brief appearance to submit a card for the Tuesday Trigger. I was lured by the colors of this photo. I think they are so pretty! I remembered some gorgeous paper I bought in the little town of Kennett Square in a "downtown" paper shop oh so long ago.... The papers are still beautiful. : )


My quote for today is:

To keep that good feeling you get from a compliment, pay one to someone else. (unknown)

I think this quote is quite appropriate, especially for bloggers/crafters. Kinda like a simple version of "pay it forward"?

Anyway, here's the "Tuesday Trigger..."




My take on it. As I said above, I particularly loved the colors, and that was my jumping off point.



Supplies: Cardstock- The Paper Company; Specialty paper- Rose and 2 shades of peach/ Kennett Square Paper Store; Acrylic- 3M Company; Stamps- Hero Arts (Creative Trees), Stampin Up (Whimsical words); Ink- Staz on Black; Other color medium- JoAnn's green marker; Tools-EK Success border scallop punch


That's it for this entry. I have been having a lot of internet trouble and it has taken me several days to be able to load this short entry. That is also the reason I have not been to more blogs and left comments. My internet is loading like dial up, or worse. Frequently it won't even load the page. Hopefully THIS problem will be rectified soon. Until then...

Thanks for visiting.....I do appreciate any and all comments!

Rae

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, love all this glitter and those HA tree images are perfect for the Tues Trigger, Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rae I love all of those colors. And the glitters...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This trigger card is fabulous! So shimmery and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete