Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This time I hope to post in time!


Quote for today:
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Steven Wright


This quote wasn't the original one I had in mind, but it made me laugh out loud, so I just had to use it! Hope you can find some appreciation of it. ;)



This time I hope to get it in on time! My internet connection has been acting up and last week I made my card for the trigger but was unable to load it! No difference tonight! : /


Another Tuesday Trigger!

I do love the Tuesday Trigger, but the Internet and Computer Gods are conspiring against me! : )



I wanted to do a sentiment, but couldn't decide. Congratulations, Sympathy, Birthday??? I will wait until I need it and then decide....


Supplies: Cardstock: bazzill (Strawberry pack), pre-made embossed /The Paper Company; Silver from The Metallic Stack by DCWV and Silver shimmer by Walmart ; SpecialtyPaper: flocked brocade poolside by Making Memories; Accents: flower beads and iridescent pink beads both unknown (maybe Oriental trading); Ribbon/Fiber: pink floss In Stitchz by Bazzill; Template: flourish punch and stitch by Oriental Trading; Tool(s): Vase punch by Marvy Uchida



For now, thanks for stopping by...






9 comments:

  1. Rae, this card is really nice! I cannot believe you STITCHED IT!!! You always amaze me!!! I knew it would be really nice. I had to do a triple take at the background to see if it was identical to the trigger photos background! GREAT MATCH! Keep it comin' Thanks for sharing!
    Bethann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rachel! that is so unique! What a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card, Rae! Love how it all matches perfectly to the Tues Trigger. I am always rushing at the last minute to get these in on time (even when the challenge is two weeks long :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rae! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rae!! I loved the trigger tuesday inspiration, but missed the deadline.. maybe next time.. :)
    Love your santa card below too!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Smitha

    www.smilingcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rae~ thanks for stopping by & leaving me a message on my blog. I really like this card. So simple and elegant. I hope you use your magic matters and let me know if it worked well for you. I am contemplating buying it. By the way, I have a sunday post that involves a giveaway. Hope you had a chance to see it & comment. The drawing for it is tomorrow.
    Thanks again. I am now following your cool blog.
    Love all your posts & pics about your travels.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! So sophisticated! I think it'd be perfect as a congratulatory card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the damask and the stitching with the flowers and the gems coming down the side of the vase! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card and such a beautiful take on the Moxie Fab challenge!!!! Love the damask background and your flowers look awesome!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete