Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sympathy Cards

Quote for today: Life is a bumpy road and laughter is your best shock absorber.
Unknown
(The quote for today is from the box of "Daily Quips" by US Games Systems, Inc.)




Good morning! I actually made a dozen of these cards and forgot to photo and share them. Unfortunately, I only have 4 left. One of the cards in this photo is going out today. They were fairly quick and I loved the end result. I would like to do some more for Sympathy, Get Well and /or birthday. Next time I will stamp everything but the sentiment. I always leave the inside blank for personalization later when I need it.







Supplies: Cardstock: Ready made embossed cards-unknown, Silk Flowers: AC Moore, Rhinestones: JoAnn's Fabrics, Color Mediums: Markers from JoAnn's Craft Essentials, Glitter is PK Glitz and JoAnn's (a couple I had to mix), Ink: Stampin Up, Rubber Stamps: (image) Inkadinkado; (sentiment) My Sentiments Exactly

Thanks for visiting! Rae

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I like these cards. I am not quite understand about the sentiment. Did you print them yourself or did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    It is Chinese and she was visiting you to support you and cheers for you. The last two characters mean "take care".

    ReplyDelete