Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thinking of You Gift Set

Thinking of you gift set



Here's my quote of the day- compliments of Hobby Lobby...




I'm not going to get used to posting so frequently, but here I am again. I decided to make a small set of gift cards for a lady who just retired from the AFIS Internet organization. Just a small token of thanks, I tried to keep it simple. I hope she likes them... ;)





Here's the set:



A closer look...





Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Company, DCWV and Unknown; Specialty paper: Papyrus Store (love their paper!); Cuttlebug embossing frame; AC Moore irridescent rhinestones; Rubber Stamps: Stampin Up; Ribbon: Unknown



And Helen,...I had to put them in something...and I don't possess your talents for making these card holders, so I had to keep this simple, too. lol! Check it out below...

Now if you want to see some serious crafting talent jump on the link above, and check out my good friend Helen's blog. She is super talented! She made the croceted flower on my box. Thank you Helen!!




Once again, thanks for your visit. I appreciate any comments for may leave, and I'll be over to visit you soon!



3 comments:

  1. Very nice set of card, Rachel! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped in seeing your card on MIM. Each one so lovely and the colors all go so well with the elegant white

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae, super terrific cards & love how you make a place for them to go.
    I have checking out some of your other posts and have to say that I adore your cards. You make all types & styles. All of them are just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete