Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

I wasn't dreaming of a white Christmas, but none-the-less...

Yes, It looks like it's gonna be A WHITE CHRISTMAS!
Obviously this was shortly after the snow stopped falling...close to 2 feet.



This is a couple more of those cards I told you I did a few days ago. These cards are two more I need to send out as the acknowledgement committee for AFIS Internet, Inc....


Supplies: American Paper Co., fingerprint image (unknown)/Cardstock; AC Moore/ribbon; cuttlebug folder; sentiment/JoAnn Essentials Crafts, Stamping Up Ink, Brayer


Supplies: American Paper Co., Cardstock; AC Moore/white satin ribbon; Recollections/ lime green decorative border; cuttlebug folder; sentiment/JoAnn Essentials; checkered Brads/AC Moore; Stampin Up/ ink; Brayer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    Love the ribbon on the last card!

    Did you have to dig yourself out? I had to do it two times.

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete