Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Embellish.Com Magazine Challenge and FTL71

Hiya! Well, I decided to try a couple challenges today. Even though I really need to finish (start) my Christmas Thank you cards. Plus my sister told me it is time to get all those handmade cards I've been photographing in the mail to folks. Humph! I don't normally get them in the mail until Dec. 23 or so. But I guess I will get them out this week. I hope I have all the addresses I need... : ) I guess that is why I usually also make New Year's cards, but I didn't make any this year.

Anyway....the challenges I chose to do are (1) Embellish Magazine.Com Color Challenge and (2) from Clean and Simple the sketch challenge FTL71.

I actually thought it would be easier than it was, but I probably complicated it for myself. This is my first foray back into the challenge world since my computer collapsed back in July. I liked both the color choices and the layout. I tried...What do you think?






Embellish Color Challenge: Rust, Brown and Green


Clean and Simple FTL71



My take on the combination...

Supplies: paper/ The Paper Company; Glitter leaves from Walmart, Ribbon from AC Moore, the fall ribbon was leftover from my nieces wedding last fall (how about that Bethann?); cuttlebug embossing folder, gold acrylic paint; folk art glass finish

Thanks for stopping by.
Rae

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm inviting you to go to my blog.. I'm designing SVG file kits which can be used with your SCAL I hope you like it I'll be waiting for your visit!!!

    ReplyDelete