Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Allentown Rubberstamp Convention; this and that...




This is jewelry made from paper! Of course it doesn't hurt that they are also made with swarovski crystals. This jewelry is sold in kits by a company called Outlines. I just think it is very nice and quite unique. (and no, I don't work for the company...)


This is the cutest unmounted stamp I purchased for two dollars!




I have been looking for these wonderful stickers!! The set in the center was purchased with a gift certificate from the convention! The other set was a set of old fashioned perfumed bottles.




I thought this was the cutest favor, and it looks too easy to make. I just had to snap this photo. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the company. If you recognize it, don't hesitate to let me know...



A birthday card made with the cuttlebug heart folder. Some nice shiney ribbon to catch the glittery balloon, a nice silk flower inside with a butterfly. The pretty happy birthday postage stamp is a post card reduced in size. 



This is the one card I completed. : / This card is based on a design I made way back when I first started making dimensional cards. So I guess I cased myself. I tried to update it with cuttlebug folders. The ties were cut and traced from a handmade template and glued over a metal hanger.






Hey, Hey...well today Miles is getting together with 2 of his middle school friends that he has known since preschool and fourth grade. It should be very interesting. Perhaps I will get some cards made today. : ) (looks that way...)


The boys ended up going to King of Prussia mall. They loved it! I would not trade anything to go back to being a teen again, though. Thirty, maybe... : ) But it is nice to see them having such a good time together and thinking they are so smart, and getting over on me...


I took them to the Allentown Rubberstamp Convention on Sunday. I was happy, they were not. But they dealt with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment