Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

The almost last Christmas Post for 2011

Hello Friends and family!


This will be the last post with Christmas cards. I have one more with Christmas Thank you cards that my son and I will send out for the people that have thought of us this holiday season. Due to all of the expenses for Senior year and post high school tuition, I had to do an extreme cut back on Christmas gifts this year. So I don't think I will need too many thank you cards to send out. Although we have already recieved at least 3 gifts in the mail...


I am closing in on my last few posts for 2011, so I thought this would be a fitting quote to start off with...



I know those words oh so well. I never intended to be a single mom. I always knew myself well enough to know it would not be my strength. But here I am. God knew better. It has been the hardest experinence of my life, but so far, we are both still standing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



About today's cards....I went to a Stampin' Up "Stamp Camp" through my friend Kathy- where we made these cards. We made a few more, but they were more for Thanksgiving, so I didn't post. Maybe eventually. Kathy designed the snowman card which is also a magnet. I thought it was very cool.









Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Until next time....

HUGS!,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rae,

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog which you found via Craftyhazelnut's challenge blog - and for your lovely comments about my card - I really appreciate them.

    I love these cards that you made at your Stamp Camp. Dasher is one of my favourite SU stamps and I have used him heaps since I bought him a few weeks ago. And I love the snowman - he has been on my Wish List for a while now. I think that all the SU Snowman stamps are adorable.

    God bless you this Christmas Rae and may peace abide with you in the coming year.

    {{hugs}} and blessings
    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rae, These are very cute cards! I like the fact that one is a magnet! You'll have to let me know how it's done and attaches to the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete