Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Button, Brad, Balloons and Presents!

Good morning! Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies (and some men) who hold it down in their families. Sometimes there can be a mom and dad, and the mom is STILL the mom and dad (in a manner of speaking). But truly I just wanted to acknowledge and express appreciation to all those moms. What would this world be without us! Chuckle!
ENJOY TODAY!

Here is a Mother's Day poem just for all of you!

She is the guardian angel of the family, the queen,
the tender hand of love.
A mother is the best friend anyone ever has.
A mother is love.
Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These cards were made from that SAME inspiration photo as the balloon cards, the brad and button cards. I forgot I had made them, and they were not photographed. I still have a couple more sets of cards that were made using that one inspiration photo that will be posted eventually...








Thanks for visiting! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to stop by.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Rae,

    You know I love to visit you because you offer that little extra by way of a lovely quote - I call that food for the soul!

    I simply LOVE this card... the colour combo is awesome and the gifts looks so sweet.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae- I love those presents. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rae, you must be the most wonderful person in the world to say I don't look more than 30, I was actually 51 last birthday, so I could hug you:)))
    I was in my 20's when my mum died of leukaemia but my sister was only 10 so it was very hard for her, but I am so proud of her now because she is a molecular scientist in Perth, devoting most of her life to cancer research..And Colin lost his mum and dad a year apart but we did spend lots of time with them over the last couple of years so that was really good.
    I'm so glad you had a lovely Mom's Day you deserve to be pampered from your wonderful son!
    So who is your super hero??? Just maybe I will whip up a card just for you..
    Anyway love the cards you have here, very pretty and love the colours!!
    Better get to bed, gotta get up at 4am (yuk)
    Have a wonderful week and catch you at the end of it:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx
    PS: Sorry about hogging the post but you know me, can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Rae. Love those packages and the great color combo. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Rae! Hope you get some time to create this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet poem, Rae - thx for sharing! And your set of cards are marvellous! I have that Nestie - must give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty cards, Rae...each one is slightly different yet look the same...such a wonderful gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable set! I need to do this more. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is adorable. I love birthday cards.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for your comments. You should check out JilliBean Soup...I just love her paper line. Thanks again...Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete