Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Oh So Lovely!

Hello, I know everyone doesn't have young children. Mine is just about out of high school. But he still goes to a Pediatrician, and he pointed out this sign to me in her office on our last visit. Of course he wanted to pick and choose the numbers he wanted me to read...
Check it out for yourself (Please do enlarge) lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, Here's my favorite challenge, the Tuesday Trigger photo from the Moxie Fab site... I think it is just gorgeous. Now I'm a real rookie when it comes to distressing. That was what I tried to do. I still need lot's of practice. lol...






Here's my card...
I wanted to do the sentiment in one of the theme colors, but I could not figure out which one, and time was running out...



General Deets:
Cardstock: Recollection/Michaels (kraft); The Paper Company/ White; Imagine That (Pink, Blue/green, Gold/orange)
Patterned Paper; Making Memories (Diecut Lattice Poolside Paperie)
Stamp: Hero Arts ( Friendly Greetings )
Accents: Flower Rhinestone/Unknown, silk flowers/AC Moore
Ribbon: AC Moore
Ink: Whispers/Black, Stampin Up (Creamy caramel and Pixie Pink)
Tools: Sand paper, Wizard
Templates: Spellbinders




Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your visit!


15 comments:

  1. I love your take on the trigger, Rae...the background paper is just perfect and I love the pretty layered flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that layered flower with the sparkly centre! And the label with the sentiment - I have that one too & it's a favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I forgot to say, I love that poster! So much good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rae! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rae,

    Such a pretty card... I love the trigger...

    And that poster could have me cry... so touching and funny too. Thank God for it's humour otherwise my eyes would be tearing.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Rachel, love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL card, Rae! Pretty background paper and lovely flower...I agree with you, the colors are gorgeous in this Trigger -- didn't get anything done in time for this one :(
    PS: Thank you for always stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. Also, your prayers are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again, Rae! Yes, trying to get some cards made at little ahead of the mail-out-dates so that I am not scrambling the last minute~especially with all that's going on here (some days are better than other). Wish I had a stock pile of cards like Bethann :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Love how the flower on the card is alike on the trigger photo. diamond in the center is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and cute. Perfect background papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! Love the soft colours Rae:)
    I really wanted to call in and say hello and hope all is well..So glad to see you back on line :)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, I love the clean and simple design, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colours that you have chosen for your card are really pretty, love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the reminder of how much our children need our guidance, Rae. Ours are all grown up (40ish!!) but a reminder is a good thing.

    Beautiful take on the trigger...you got those colors down to a "T".

    ReplyDelete