Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally Started making Christmas Cards....

Does one card count? Hahahaha!!!... (cause that's all I have today...)

My quote for today:

Be who you are and say what you feel 'cause people who mind don't matter and people who matter don't mind. Theodor Seuss Geisel


In an effort to make the most of my time I decided to try to make some quick cards with these fabulous gift tags that I discovered at BJ's last Christmas. Let's see how many "quick Cards" I can complete...(still somehow....not so quick!)



Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Patterned/Specialty paper: Papyrus/embossed ornaments
Sentiment/Stamp: Heidi Grace / clear stamps Holiday Sampler
Accent: star rhinestone/Walmart Best Occasions
Ink/chalk/marker: JoAnn Craft Essentials markers/ red and green
Die cut: Living Home Holiday/ BJ's gift tags

Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. Pretty papers and this tags are beautiful, Rae.
    PS: I have yet to make a "quick" card in all the twelve years I've been doing this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards, Rachel!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
    I am in Florida again. I am not here on vacation though.

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how on earth I missed this one but... they are be-e-a-u-ti-ful!!! Who were the lucky recipients of these Rae???! I always look forward to seeing your creative mind at work! If we did a book together, we truly would compliment each other (smile). Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete