Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Mother's Day Cards...Finally! (and assorted)



Well, it was tough getting these cards done, but I finally finished. Probably a day or two later than I should have. : / But perhaps the recipients will see them on my blog! (silly) I did put them in the mail (I actually drove to the post office on thursday after work, unfortunately it wasn't early enough for everyone to get their card on time...SORRY!)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TO ALL THE GREAT MOTHER'S OUT THERE.
YOU INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE ME!
Thanks for ALWAYS having my back!
I LOVE YOU!!!

SUSAN, BETHANN, LESLIE, JUANITA, KAREN, DOREEN, ROSE, KATHY, MOCHA, KIM, LISA, JULIE, PAT, VALDA, LILLIE, CANDACE, ALISHIEA, AIDAH, AMIE, JORDAN, TAKIYAH, JENNIFER, ADA, MARJORIE, ANGIE, BRENDA, MARYKAY, STACEY....AND ALL THE REST! (hope I didn't forget anyone, it sure wasn't intentional if I did!)

Quote for today:
Nothing is worth more than this day! Goethe


I also have needed to deliver an assortment of cards lately, so here are a few to share...


Ray and Jordan moved! Congratulations on your beautiful big new home!


Supplies: Cardstock: The paper Co.; Patterned Paper: (beautiful new paper by) DCWV (they're killing me with all the new designs!) called "Cafe Mediterranean"; Specialty Paper: DCWV glitter cardstock stack; Sentiments: K & Co.; Accents: homes (unknown stickers); Tools: heart punch & tree punch by EK Success; Templates: embossing folder by Cuttlebug


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron and Danelle had twins! Now I know I should have made a "twins" card, but I just had too many cards to make to find a design...


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV square embossed 6X6 cards, The Paper Co..; Patterned Paper: Unknown ; Accents: corners from Oriental Trading crafts, turtle and bunny/ K & Company; Other: Chalk by Pebbles, Inc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Letrell & Aaliyah celebrated their birthdays!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV patterned envelopes, The Paper Co.; Specialty Paper:transparency by 3M; Sentiments/Stamps: Stampin Up; Accents: party hat/unknown; Ribbon/Fiber: JoAnn's; Ink/Chalk: Stampin Up; Templates:Cuttlebug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Co., Xpedx; Accents: Sequined Mini flowers (dollar store), brads/ JoAnns crafts; Templates: Cuttlebug
Photo: Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very late birthday for Jade...

Supplies: Cardstock: A paper Co.; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Accents: silk flowers,/AC Moore, brads/ JoAnns crafts, gold leaf/AC Moore; Ribbon/Fiber: AC Moore Ink/Chalk: Stampin Up
Templates: Cuttlebug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These were Mother's day cards to a few friends and family members.


Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Co.; Sentiments: Computer generated;
Accents:silk flower/ AC Moore, Jeweled brad/ K & Co. Ribbon/Fiber: AC Moore; Templates: Cuttlebug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Co., Specialty Paper: Vellum/ The Paper Co.;
Sentiments: printed on vellum/computer generated; Accents: silk flower/ AC Moore, 3 D butterfly/K & Co.; Photo: Postcard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Co.; Patterned Paper: DCWV; Sentiments: computer generated,
Accents: rhinestone/ unknown; Ribbon/Fiber: satin/ AC Moore; Ink/Chalk:(Other) watercolor pencils; Tools: patterned scissors/ Fiskars; corner punch/Stampin Up


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Based the cardstock colors below on the silk flowers in my collection that I thought would look good on this black and white image. I was very happy with the end result! I know it probably looks like I have two pinks, but they were actually very different colors.















Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I hope to get back into the challenges after one more large order of cards is completed.


“...love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it” Maya Angelo


Hugs! Rae

4 comments:

  1. Once again, BLOWN AAAAAAWAAAAY!! Love my card LOL! Thanks so much! FYI-recognize some of the throwbacks (smile)They look great though! You have no need to stress when you already know your cards are going to turn out like this! Whoo Hoo! You Go Girl! Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel,

    You've been busy! These cards are WOW!!! Do you always have so many layers on your cards? I guess that's why it make your cards look so pretty. I love the inside of the card too. yes, I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been so busy! All of these cards are amazing! LOVE all of your Mother's Day cards. Hope you enjoyed your Special day.
    {{{HUGS}}}| from the 'other' Helen :o)
    PS: my chair was cut out of a magazine~cause I didn't have one of the new chair stamps out on the market~as always, thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rae, each and every one of your cards are awesome..You are quite the designer!! I love your work..By the way thanks for your inspirational words on my blog they always mean a lot to me! And I do hope you and your sister join my challenge I'd love to see your creations!!
    Lynn :) xx

    ReplyDelete