These are cards I have made over the past few months.
1. This is a birthday card I made for someone.
2. This Nurses' card was made for someone graduating from college.
3. I got the idea for this gift card holder from someone on SCS (thank you very much) if you can recognize your design please feel free to let me know. I apologize for not remembering. But this was a wonderfully easy design to reproduce for any gift card occasion. I LOVE IT! (again, sorry about the sideways photos) : )
My sister Bethann told me I should include the story behind this gift card holder. I needed it to hold my brother's Christmas gift. When he opened it I was standing there grinning, and asking him if he liked that store. He asked me "What store?" I thought it was something wrong with him. Well, I was in such a hurry when I put the card in the envelope- I never noticed the gift card flew out of the envelope- so when I gave it to him there was absolutely NOTHING inside the card. When I got back home the gift card was laying on the table! Well I have to admit my brother just got that gift card last week! (no joke)...
4. These cards can be personalized for birthday or for something else. I honestly can't remember who I made them for.
7. A card for a coworkers wife. I love it when the men ask for cards for their wives or girlfriends! This coworker makes the most fabulous cards himself- so we exchange! If he allows me to, I will post some of them one day soon.
8. Another Christmas card from last Christmas. Can you tell the common denominator? Yes, I really love snow-men and snow- girls!
9. This was one of the Christmas cards I sent out last Christmas. I love that snowman. He started out as a gift tag.
10. A sympathy card. I know I need to make these ahead of time. I just can not get motivated to do it, so I make them as I need them.
12. This was a get well card for a coworker. The inside is above. He was hit by a car and was on crutches for a while. This design was cased from a past Stampin' Up catalog. If you have to have the page I will have to look it up. I don't know it right now. (I know, I am some kinda blogger- huh?) : ) Also I designed this same card as a birthday card for my great niece and great nephew. I will try to load those cards tomorrow.
13. This was a birthday card for the Pastor of a coworkers' church.
a 15 year old girl who passed away earlier this year. It was shocking to hear of her passing. She went to school with my son for many years. I can not imagine her mother's grief. She was an only child. I never saw her when she didn't have a bright smile on her face.
Sorry so many of the cards are sideways. Hope to improve on that.