1. I am the single (divorced) mother of a male teenager. I have hated that word (divorced), it hasn't been easy to accept. But all things in time, right?...
2. I LOVE card making, and hope to create more time to submit cards for possible publication eventually. There never seems to be enough time for that right now, other responsibilities always seem to come first.. I have so many cards ideas sometimes I think my head will explode! lol
3. I feel so blessed to have made some good new friends in this "blogisphere". Everyone is so caring and patient, and seems to love to teach you new techniques.
4. I wish to relocate to some part of Virginia after retirement, which I hope to do in approximately 5 years. I almost feel like I can touch it.
: ) (crafting table...here I come...) lol
5. 36 Years in law enforcement started with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Time has passed so quickly.
6. I also like for friends to call me Rae...not Rach. I hate Rach. People call me that a lot.
7. I love reading action/adventure books, watching the same types of movies as well as comedies, and listening to oldies from the 70's-80's.
There you have it! A few tidbits about Rachel.
Now I must deliver this award to at least five folks...and here they are....
(Of course in the middle of posting this my internet went down in the middle of a save. Every post is a rush to beat the "mysterious clock!"-lol)
Upon accepting this award you must agree to these terms of acceptance:
- Post it on your blog
- Thank the person that passed it to you along with a link to their blog
- List 7 things about yourself!
- Pass it on to 5 new recipients!
Joan's fabulous blog!
Julie's fabulous blog!
Thanks so much for your visit. I greatly appreciate your comments.
Lynn's fabulous blog!
Ted's fabulous blog!
Helen's fabulous blog!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will return soon... : )
I have multiple cards to share, I just need a reliable connection. : ) So I should be posting again very soon...