Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lynns Creative Color Challenge!



WOW!! ; WOOHOO! ; D YIPPIE!!:


I was having a particularly depressing day today (such is life)...However I was thanking God for my blessings, which are many. I needed to think about my many blessings to keep me from getting further depressed about certain events that occurred today.

Anyway...my sister
called to inform me I needed to check Lynn's Challenge blog because my name was listed as the winner of the challenge! ;D
It was her very first challenge, and it was judged by a talented designer by the name of Anabela http://coresetexturas.blogspot.com/.
When you get the chance visit her blog.
She also has another blog here
This is the challenge blog:

Lynn, Anabela... I can not thank you enough!
Hugs!
Rae
PS. I'll have cards to share tomorrow! : )

4 comments:

  1. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Rachel!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, that is awesome!
    Congratulations and enjoy your badge!

    Cheers,

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT WOOT and a big CONGRATULATIONS, Rae!

    ReplyDelete