Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lynns Creative Color Challenge First one


Quote for Today: Failure is an event, never a person. William D. Brown


Hello, Good morning!
Today I am participating in a new challenge blog that was started by a sweet blogger friend of mine named Lynn. It is a color challenge blog. I really wanted to participate with this one because the colors really sounded good to me. This is the link to her new challenge blog " Lynn's Creative Color Challenge". Go check it out! Also check out her other blog "Lynn's Designer Creations".

I still have a couple big projects I am working on (not the least of those projects is still in High School), so I had to come up with a quick design (stop laughing, Bethann!). But I did, and here it is!
Quick, easy and STILL elegant!! ; )


Supplies: Cardstock: Precut card stock/Halcraft USA, Specialty Paper: American Crafts (Pearl);
Sentiments: Cloud 9 Design/ Love; Accents: silver glitter leaves/ Walmart-holiday pick, flower rhinestone/ unknown, Jolee's boutique embossed photo corners; Templates: Sizzix embossing folder
FIN


“...love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it” Maya Angelo

Thanks for visiting, and leaving a comment. I hope you will return soon!
Hugs,
Rae

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachele,

    this is beautiful!!! The white texture card stock, was that made from embossing folder? I love it! and I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rae, Your card is simply gorgeous and so elegant. I love the embossing, the sentiment is so sweet and those silver leaves are precious. Thankyou you so much for playing along in the challenge. (I've always wanted to say that:)
    Lynn
    Lynn's Creative Color Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, what to do, what to do? I cannot keep up with you and your creativity! I am once again floored with this card design and the overall look of it!!! You know I'm not just saying this. :-) Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your card is so beautiful and very elegant! Thanks for taking part in Lynns Challenge. Good luck ! Hugs, Anabela.

    ReplyDelete